All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, August 31, 2015

Free Sweet Earth Benevolent Bacon


Last week a lot of bacon was recalled from a certain brand and Sweet Earth Natural Foods would love for you to try out their bacon.  In fact, if you email them with your mailing address by September 4th they will send you a free product coupon of their Sweet Earth Benevolent Bacon.

Just send your email to ZenFarmer@sweetearthfoods.com.  If you'd like to make sure that they are sold in a store near you (which is always a good thing to do before hand), you can go to their Facebook page and enter your zip code to check which store sells their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment