All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Free Glad to Give Yellow Donation Bags


I requested this sample on September 29th and received them on February 1st.  I did email them about my sample and they just told me that there was a delay and that they are still sending out samples.  My sample was four Glad ForceFlex bags.  They were just the normal bags you can purchase.  They were not their Special Yellow Bag that they originally were offering but they are still very nice to have received.  This offer looks to still be available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Glad would like to encourage you to donate your unused goods by sending you a Glad to Give Yellow Donation bag.

Just go here and scroll down the page (or click on the fifth dot on the right to get there quicker), then click where it says "Request Your Special Yellow Bag".  The form is to request your free yellow donation bag will then appear.  You can request up to five.

No comments:

Post a Comment