All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Free Sample From The Laundress


It looks like The Laundress is offering free samples again!  I requested one of these last April and it came rather quickly.  You even get to select between The Laundress Delicate Wash or Wool & Cashmere Shampoo.

Just go here and fill out the form.  The form takes a little while to go through and for some reason I got an error when I tried to request mine.  Maybe it's before I requested one earlier this year?  I don't know but it is worth a try to request one again.  By the way, you'll also be signing up for their newsletter when you request this sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment