All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, September 11, 2015

Free Sample of Equate Options and Assurance


I requested this sample on September 11th and received my sample on October 9th.  My sample came with: Very Light Long Liner, Moderate and Maximum Long Bladder Control Pad.  It looks like you can still request this sample if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Equate (from Walmart) has some more samples for you to request.  They are for Equate Options (bladder control pads and liners) and Equate Assurance (bladder control PurseReady Underwear).

Just go here and click on the third dot (the first dot sample request does not seem to be working at this time).  Then it'll ask you what stage of life you are in to help you choose what sample is right for you.  Then just select the sample you would like to request.

No comments:

Post a Comment