All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Free Sample of Frankie Rose


Having to try on foundation makeup is really helpful so you don't waste your money on a whole bottle that is the wrong shade for your skin.  Well, Frankie Rose would like to let you try a free sample of their Frankie Rose Foundation.

Just go here and scroll down to the bottom of the page to fill out the form.  They will send you three samples their foundation (each a different shade) for you to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment