All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, September 28, 2015

Free Sample of o.b. PRO COMFORT Tampons


On September 28th I requested my free sample of o.b. Pro Comfort Tampons.  On October 28th I was nicely surprised to receive a full size sample box of 18 tampons AND a free product coupon of the same product!  This offer looks to still be available to request if you haven't had a chance to do so yet.

It looks like Smiley360 if offering a free sample to o.b. PRO COMFORT tampons for those who qualify.  After the survey there is a link to a $0.50 off coupon.

Just go here and click where it says "Click Here to see if you qualify" just like pictured above.  Hint, saying that I use tampons and am willing to try one without an applicator worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment