All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, September 11, 2015

Free Sample of Tampico Lemon Pepper


The last time I requested a free sample of Tampico Lemon Pepper it never came.  I think that's because I was living in Alaska and their terms and conditions say they don't ship there.  However, I always try and request because sometimes they do when they say they don't.  I did receive a sample though back in 2011.  Anyway, Tampico looks to still offer a free sample of their Tampico Lemon Pepper seasoning.

Just go here and fill out the form.  Please note that the URL shows ENDED, but I thought it was still worth a shot to sign up anyway.  The form does go through and says, "Your request to participate in our current promotion has been received. We will begin processing your request at the end of the promotion period.", once you have submitted your mailing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment