All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, May 27, 2016

Free Quaker Breakfast Flats For Kroger Family Stores


Today's Free Friday Download is for a free Quaker Breakfast Flats (7 oz., any variety).   

Below is the links to their digital coupons and the Freebie Friday.
Just go here and log in to your account and then load the coupon to your account.  By the way, I don't shop at Kroger but I do shop at Fred Meyer and I was able to load these onto my card using the Kroger website.  In case you want to know what is planned for this coming Friday, you can check it out here on Kroger's promotions page.

This link here are coupons for Private Selection brand.  They currently do not have any coupons at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment