All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Free Sample of Justin's Peanut Butter Cup or Squeeze Pack


I received my free product coupon on November 27th.  This offer looks to still be available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.  When I requested this the form was having issues when I tried to use auto fill.  So try filling in the form manually and see if that works as it worked for me.

Here is a yummy sample for you to request.  It's a free sample of Justin's Peanut Butter Cup or squeeze pack.  You do not get to select which one they will send out to you.  I sure hope I get to try the peanut butter cup.

Just go here and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to fill out the form.  You will receive an email confirmation that you must click on to complete your sample request.

No comments:

Post a Comment