All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Free Samples from Lilah B


On December 4th, I received my free samples from Lilah B.  They looked exactly like the two samples pictured above.  The Flawless Finish Foundation was in b. natural and the Divine Duo Lip & Cheek were b. real, b. fearless, and b. sassy.  This offer still looks too be available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Here are two nice free samples from Lilah B for you to request.  A sample of their Divine Duo Lip & Cheek Sampler and Flawless Finish Foundation Sampler.

Just go here and add both of the samples to your cart.  Then check out to complete your request.  You will receive an order number for your records.  By the way, the site was a little slow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment