All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hero Insider Club - Free Hero Nutritionals Sample Pack - Expired



On November 9th, I received an email from Hero Nutritionals inviting me to join their Hero Insider Club and just for joining they would send me out a package of Yummi Bears Children's Gummy Vitamins, Slice of Life Adult Gummy Vitamins, or the Family Pack which contains both the Yummi Bears and Slice of Life!  I chose to order the Family Pack and look at this awesome package they sent me!  They sent me seven of each of the two gummy vitamins.


Sadly, their program is currently full.

So if you'd like to become a member of the Hero Insider Club as well and order this wonderful package just go here and click on the sample pack you'd like to try out.  I'm looking forward to what all this club has to offer.  I think it's going to be neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment