All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Free Kleenex Care Pack

I requested this free sample pack on January 19th and received it on February 10th.  The sample is a Kleenex On-The-Go Pack (10- count 3-ply white tissues (8.6 x 8.3 in)). This sample also came with a $0.50 off coupon and a postcard.  This offer looks to still be available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet. 

Here is a nice Kleenex Care Pack for you to send to a loved one (or yourself if you choose to).  I do wonder what this care pack will include.

Just go here and start to personalize your care pack.  You'll need to log into your Kimberly Clark account (same as Cottonelle) to request your free sample pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment