All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, January 11, 2016

Free Sample of Marrakesh Hair Oil


The free sample of Marrakesh Hair Oil is easy to sign up for but isn't the usual fill out a form type of deal.  To get your free sample they would like you to "like" their Facebook page and then email them your mailing address to samples@marrakeshhaircare.com.  These instructions can be found on their Facebook page here.  Once you email them you will receive an auto reply back.


No comments:

Post a Comment