All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Free Sample of Biossance The Revitalizer


It looks like the free sample of Biossance The Revitalizer is back!  This is a nice sample size too.  It looks just like the photo to the left as I received two of these last year.

Just go here and click where it says "Start Your Quiz".  You will answer eight questions before you can fill out the form to request your sample.  You will need to check your inbox for an email that they will send you to confirm your request.  By the way, you are also signing up for their weekly emails that'll be tailored to you for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment