All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Free Sample of Green Mountain Coffee


I requested this sample on March 24th and received it on April 21st.  This offer looks to still be available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Want to try a free sample of Green Mountain Coffee in a K-cup?  Well, you can and you even get to select what flavor you'd like to try: Breakfast Blend, Organic Ethiopia Yirgacheffe (gone), Nantucket Blend, Organic Peru Cajamarca (gone), or Dark Magic Extra Bold.

Just go here and click where it says "Try a Sample" to have a built-in pop-up appear on the screen.  Then fill out the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment