All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, March 18, 2016

INFOGRAPHIC: Spring Break - By The Numbers



Are you going anywhere for spring break? Maybe you're taking the kids to DisneyWorld or visiting mom and dad or treating yourself to a fun getaway. Check out this cool infographic from Swagbucks on what 19,000 Americans are planning for their Spring travel. 

Sign up for Swagbucks to get paid for making your voice heard in surveys like these and getting cash back while you shop online for all your travel essentials! 

Please note, this is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment