All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 8, 2016

Free Lip Smacker Gift


Sign up for the Lip Smacker Smoochie Club and receive three free gift with a retail value of $10.  I heard it suppose to be three Lip Smackers.

Just go here and click where it says "Sign Me Up!".  The site is having issues so you may want to try different browsers (Firefox looked good, Chrome did not) or at least have autofill on because only part of the bottom half of the form appeared for me.  Then they will send you and email to update your  mailing address.  Make sure you do so they know where to send your free gift.  They do have a link on their Facebook page but it don't seem to be working properly either but it is worth a try to if you have issues with the main link.

No comments:

Post a Comment