All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 29, 2016

Free Sample of MONISTAT Complete Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel


Monistat would like to give you a full size sample of Monistat Complete Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel if you take a short five question quiz.

Just go here and complete the quiz.  Once you complete the quiz the form for the free sample will appear for you to fill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment