All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Free Sample of Kotex


Interestingly I looked up to see if Kotex had samples a few days ago and they had none to offer.  Well, it looks like they must of restocked their sample supply because now all of the sample offers are available to select from.  There are four to select from:


U BY KOTEX FULL SIZE TAMPONS
- 2 Sleek Regular Tampons
- 2 Sleek Super Tampons
- 2 U by Kotex Barely There Liners


U BY KOTEX CLICK TAMPONS
- 2 Click Regular Tampons
- 2 Click Super Tampons
- 2 U by Kotex Barely There Liners


U BY KOTEX ULTRA THIN PADS - REGULAR
- 1 CleanWear Regular Pad
- 1 Security Regular Pad with Wings
- 1 U by Kotex AllNighter Pad
- 1 Security Overnight Pad with Wings
- 2 U by Kotex Barely There Liners


U BY KOTEX ULTRA THIN PADS – HEAVY FLOW AND LONG
- 1 U by Kotex CleanWear Heavy Flow Pad with Wings
- 1 U by Kotex Security Pad Long
- 1 U by Kotex AllNighter Pad
- 1 Security Overnight Pad with Wings
- 2 U by Kotex Barely There Liners

Just go here and click where it says "Get a free sample".  Then fill out the form to request your samples.  You can request this sample every six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment