All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Free Sun-Maid Recipe Booklets



The Sun-Maid Girl is on Facebook and to celebrate you can download a free recipe booklet called  Sun-Maid Raisins & Dried Fruits: Serving American Families & the World Since 1912.  Just "like" The Sun-Maid Girl to download your free copy.  You can also go here if you don't want to get it on Facebook.


2012 is Sun-Maid's 100th anniversary. To celebrate their anniversary they have made a 100th Anniversary Cookbook that you can download or request by mail. This booklet features a selection of favorites from the past 100 years.  Posted on March 24.  I haven't received this yet.

Sun-Maid has a bunch of recipe booklets that you can download. There are thirty four in fact. Two of them you can order to receive by mail. The two you can request by mail are Sun-Maid New Taste of Tradition Recipe Booklet which contains 45 recipes and Gooseberry Patch Fall Favorites Recipe Booklet which contain 21 recipes.

Click on this link and then fill out the form. The first booklet and the new one is listed on this form. Even though the form is for all two recipe booklets you can order then both. I have ordered the first one and have received it about a month later.

To order the Gooseberry Patch Fall Favorites Recipe Booklet you can order it via mail at:
Sun-Maid Fall Favorites
P.O. Box 190, Delaware, OH 43015
Please include your name, phone number, address, city, state and zip code.
Or you can also order online at this link.
I also received this one but it took much longer to arrive for some reason and I had to contact them in expedite my request. Doing this caused me to receive two of these booklets.

This was originally published July 13, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment