All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Free Sun-Maid Recipe Booklets


There are many recipe booklets you can download from Sun-Maid for free.  Here is a list of these recipe booklets:

Sun-Maid Raisins & Dried Fruits
100th Anniversary Cookbook
Souvenir California Raisin Recipe Book
The New Taste of Tradition
Healthy Living Recipes for Healthier Eating
Gooseberry Patch Family Favorite Recipes
Gooseberry Patch Kid-Friendly Recipes
Gooseberry Patch Fall Favorites

This was originally published July 13, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment