All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, January 3, 2011

Received: Nancy's Free Selections Received

I have decided to make a list of all the samples I receive. This list will not be detailed as the actual posts for the samples are. This is just to show you all that I have gotten in a list format instead of a post format. This post will grow as more samples come. If the offers are available I may link you to the post where I wrote the offer. I hope you enjoy seeing all that I receive as it could be what you get too if you sign up for the offers on my blog. By the way, I actually like to see posts like this on other peoples sites. I find them enjoyable to look at.


#####May 1#####
$1 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####May 3#####
$0.75 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####May 4#####
$0.75 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####May 6#####
$6 PayPal from PointsPanel
$2.80 PayPal from MobiSave
$5 Amazon eCertificate from Crowdtap
$5 Amazon eCertificate from Pandora Soundboard
#####May 9#####
$1 PayPal from OneOpinion.com
#####May 10#####
$2 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####May 11#####
$5 Amazon eCertificate from Crowdtap
$15 Amazon eCertificate from Idea Well
$33.95 PayPal from iThink Panel (ended, payment was originally $35)
#####May 17#####
$31 PayPal from PointsPanel
$3.75 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####May 20#####
$5 Amazon eCertificate from Home and Wellness Connection
$10 PayPal from The Village (Tuned into Research)
#####May 23#####
$1.75 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####May 24#####
$0.75 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
$20.20 PayPal from Focusline Surveys
$14.05 PayPal from iThink Panel
$15.25 PayPal from OnlyCashSurveys
$5 Amazon eCertificate from Crowdtap
#####May 26#####
$25 Amazon eCertificate from VIP Voice
$50 Amazon eCertificate from VIP Voice (was a Visa Rewards Card)
#####Jun 7#####
$30 PayPal from The Village (Tuned into Research)
$1 PayPal from DollarSurveys.net
#####Jun 10#####
$15 PayPal from The Village (Tuned into Research)
#####Jun 21#####
$30 PayPal from Esearch

No comments:

Post a Comment