All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blizzard Fan Club


My mom just joined the Blizzard Fan Club and thought my viewers would be interested in this offer. So I decided to share it. If you join the Blizzard Fan Club right now you get two Blizzard treats for the price of one. Plus you'll get special offers and the latest news throughout the year. You also get an email coupon on your Birthday and a special surprise every year you are in the Club

Click here to join the club and here to find the closest Dairy Queen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment