All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Off Topic: Donating For Free

I just created a page where you can help companies raise money for charities by either "liking" them on Facebook or by doing other simple tasks.

Just click here or click the "Helping Others" tab at the top to take you to all of the companies I have listed that are raising money for charities that you can help with. I have helped all the ones I have listed and plan to post more as I find them. Originally posted March 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment