All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reviews: Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer

I was given the opportunity from Viewpoints (since I'm a member of them) to try this product and give a review on it. Right now I'll tell you I was expecting a full size product but was given the exact same samples as the Jergens sample program gave me. My review is written below.

Pros: pleasant, mild smell, nice of them to send a sample to me, clean smelling
Cons: Not enough for a three-day trial. Rats!, could absorb more quickly, Sample should be larger, not enough for all over body, sample was kinda small!, sample was small, sample was very small, sticky when drying, sample for 1 night and 1 day only!, sticky does not go away, felt sticky, left hands sticky, made my skin sticky, Sticky

Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer — Jergens Overnight Repair did not meet my expectations. When I put this product on it went on smoothly but left me feeling sticky and the areas I placed it on felt uncomfortable. It did have a pleasant yet very mild scent which was nice but I think that was the only thing nice about it. Grant it I put this on during the day since I am very busy at night and barely have time to brush my teeth. Plus I take a shower in the morning and to me putting lotion on my skin at night would feel even dirtier. After putting this lotion on I actually wanted to wash it off because I didn't like how it made my skin feel. I did wash my hands after putting this on and my hands felt all slimy from the lotions residue. I would not buy this product nor would I tell any of my friends to buy it. I didn't care for it at all.

NOTE: the reviewer indicated that they received a sample of Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer

Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer is not recommended by njreese"

Unfortunately I didn't care for this sample that much but....it was free so I can't complain too much. While I did request this sample again it is only enough for one time use so I was ok with trying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment