All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Off Topic: Happy Valentine's!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today is a day filled with love. This could be any love. A love for a spouse. A love for a parent or sibling. A love for a child. A love for a pet. A love for a friend. Plus the love a free stuff. That one may be crazy but it's true. I love free stuff and because today is the day of "I love you"s I asked my mother to write a poem for this day. Here is her lovely poem that she wrote in about five minutes.


I Love to Get "Freebies" It's Plain to See!

I love to get Freebies, it is plain to see,
I love to go to the mailbox and see what the postman has brought me!
I used to hate to go out to my mailbox each day,
Because the only mail that came, contained bills that I had to pay!!

I love to go on-line each day,
And see what "offers" are coming my way!
The Companies are so good to me,
Because they want me to "try and sample" their products, you see!

If you want lots of free things coming your way,
Just go on-line and see what freebies I'm talking about today.
I'll help you know when and where to look for all the great offers that come my way,
So log on to your computer and look at "Nancy's Free Selections" write-ups today!
Lovingly written for "Nancy's Free Selections" by Nancy's mom, Feb. 7, 2011

Thank you mom for the wonderful poem you wrote and letting me share it with my viewers.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to view my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Happy Valentine's day everyone. I hope today is a wonderful day filled with all kinds of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment