All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Rebate: Free Cat Charm Bracelet From ARM & HAMMER



ARM & HAMMER has a new rebate offer for you to request!

Buy any two ARM & HAMMER or Feline Pine Cat Litter products and they’ll send you a free bracelet or charm. The more rebates you redeem the more charms you can add to your bracelet.  You can even submit receipts from as far back till June 1, 2018.  Here are the FAQs.

No comments:

Post a Comment