All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reviews: Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit


Rubbermaid created a neat and organized way to pack your lunch.  Now your lunch will be perfectly packed with Rubbermaid's LunchBlox Sandwich Kit.

The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit containers stack compactly to stay organized.  In fact it measures 4.81" l x 5.625" w x 5.25" h so it'll fit nicely in your lunch bag.  The kit is Microwave, Dishwasher, and Freezer Safe and also BPA-free which I find very helpful.  The sandwich container holds regular and specialty bread.  I actually wanted to see for myself if this was true and so I bought a loaf of bread and see from the picture below how nicely my sandwich fits.  It also comes with two snack containers (1/2 cup capacity), one side container (1.2 cup capacity), one sandwich container (2.6 cup capacity) and one medium Blue Ice to keep your lunch cool.  The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit I received even had a sample of French's Dijon Mustard with Chardonnay (1 oz) with a $0.75 off coupon attached to it and a coupon booklet to save over $5 in money saving coupons ($1.50 Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich, Salad or Entree Kit, $1 Rubbermaid LunchBlox Lunch Bag, $1 Rubbermaid Hydration Bottle, $0.75/2 StarKist Tuna Pouch, $0.50 French's Spicy Brown Mustard, and $0.55 Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat Sandwich Thins Rolls).  I thought that was rather neat.


I received the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit and at first I wasn't sure what to put in the tiny half cup containers.  I usually bring prepackaged foods for lunch but that produces a lot of waste over time.  So I had to think what could I put in these containers.  Well from the picture above I made myself a nice and healthy lunch!  The sandwich container held my peanut butter and honey sandwich nicely.  The 1.5 cup container held two wedges of cantaloupe.  The tiny half cup containers fit one stalk of celery and ten baby carrots each.  I just need to add a bottle of water and I'm set for a yummy lunch!  By the way, the lids seal securely and are easy to put on and take off which I really appreciated.  The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit also snaps together securely which makes it easy to handle when it's not in your lunch bag.

On a side note, I also think the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit would make a great container for anything really that you can think of besides lunches when it's not being used for holding a lunch.

If you would like to learn more about the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit you can check out the Rubbermaid website, "like" Rubbermaid on Facebook, and follow Rubbermaid on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I was given a Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience may be different than mine when using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment