All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reviews: Glade Expressions Collection



Glade has a new collection called the Glade Expressions Collection.  In this collection are two products: Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist (starter kit and refill) and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser (starter kit and refill).  This collection comes in four unique fragrances: Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Pineapple & Mangosteen, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice.


The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist is the first refillable fragrance mist from Glade.  It comes in a stylish holder and releases a longer-lasting, finer mist of fragrance. The gentle mist creates layers of true-to-life fragrance that open up note by note, eliminating odors and freshening the air. The artfully designed holder blends with your decor since you can remove it's label so it can be left out, letting you have a burst of fragrance that’s always right at hand. Just squeeze the neck of the bottle to spray, and refill the holder with your favorite Glade fragrance.

I selected the Cotton & Italian Mandarin fragrance for my Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter kit.  It has a nice breezy and bright scent with citrus undertones.  I found the scent to be calming.  I think the container it comes in is nice and since I didn't mind the blue label I didn't remove it.  A few times I did have a hard time squeezing the container on the first spray but it got easier after that.  Refilling the container with a new refill is pretty easy after I figured that I needed to press down at the top where the color of the refill bottle is showing to make it come out.



The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser is a stylish oil diffuser that releases a long-lasting, true-to-life scent for up to 30 days without needing to plug it in. The spill-proof oil diffuser infuses layers of true-to-life scents throughout living spaces, making them feel fresh and inviting. The trendy holder matches decor perfectly, making it a convenient and stylish home-fragrancing option.  The holder comes in white or bamboo.

I selected the Pineapple & Manosteen fragrance for my Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser starter kit.  My kit came with a bamboo holder.  It is a perfect blend of tropical scents which I really enjoyed.  I loved the design of the holder and thought it was really pretty.  At first I thought I inserted the diffuser card into the oil bottle as the fragrance was really strong for the first couple of hours like any fragrance product similar to this.  However, after those first couple hours the scent was barely noticeable unless you were sitting right next to it.  I inspected it to see if I had properly installed the card and it looks like I have not but since my husband liked how mild the fragrance was I decided to leave it like that.  I may later on put the card in so that I hear a "click" when I press down on the card onto the oil bottle.  By the way, my starter kit also had some $1 off coupons (for the Glade Expressions Collection products) included in the box which I thought was nice.

If you'd like to learn more about the Glade Expressions Collection or any of the products that Glade makes you can visit the Glade website, "like" Glade on Facebook, and follow Glade on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given the Glade Expressions Collection BzzKit (free product coupon for Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit, free product coupon for Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit, (10) $2 off Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit, and (10) $4 off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with these products may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment