All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Off Topic: Worldreader - Books For All


The mission of Worldreader is to make digital books available to children in the developing world, so millions of people can improve their lives.  Worldreader does this by using e-readers loaded with thousands of local and international e-books, they provide children the books they want and need, so they can improve their lives.  I love this mission that Worldreader has.  I think it's important that children have the opportunity to have books to read.  There is so much you can learn from reading books.

If you'd like to learn more about Worldreader you can check out the Worldreader website,  "like" Worldreader on Facebook, and follow Worldreader on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I am a member of Smiley360 and was given this information to share.  The opinions in this post are mine and I was not influenced in any way.  I was not compensated for this review except for the satisfaction of helping a charitable organization associated with Smiley360 dedicated to make digital books available for children in the developing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment