All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: Purex Glitter


In case you were wondering.  This was Purex's cute April Fools joke yesterday and I decided to participate in their cute joke.  I hope you found this to be amusing as I did.  I'm sorry if you did not.

Purex thinks you're special and wants to help you stand out from the crowd with our fabulous new detergent, Purex Glitter.  Finally, Purex delivers a new way to display your individuality with glitz and glam.

Purex Glitter detergent contains 100% natural glitter that embeds into your cloths.  There are no additives or harmful chemicals in Purex Glitter and even packs the power of the purex DirtLift Action.  Use Purex Glitter detergent and your laundry will come out of the wash sparkling like a stained-glass window in the bight, golden sun!

While Purex Glitter detergent guarantees to leave your clothes looking as glamorous as a pair of diamond earrings, you can rest assured that this unique detergent will leave no mess.  Any glitter that does not leave the wash with your clothes is flushed out during the spin cycle.
Like other Purex detergent, Purex Glitter is optimized to perform in high efficiency or traditional washing machines, and costs half the price of the leading brand.  Purex Glittle con





I received a bottle of Purex Glitter and was really excited to use it. You see my husband is graduating with his masters the end of this school year and I really wanted to make his graduation really special.  So I washed his graduation robe with Purex Glitter and just look out great it turned out from the picture above!  I love it and I love that now he is really going to stand out on his special day.

If you'd like to learn more about Purex Glitter and other products Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



  Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insider and I received a bottle of Purex Glitter (50 fl oz) to help me write this review.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment