All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reviews: Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash


Escape the ordinary with the new Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent.  Purex is proud to present the launch of an exciting new fragrance as part of their Natural Elements line, Tropical Splash.  Exotic fruits like pineapple and coconut combine with distant flowers to take your nose on a tropical vacation.   As part of Purex's #1 selling Natural Elements brand this detergent delivers the bright, white, and clean you would expect from them with the cleaning power of their DirtLift Action, but with naturally sourced ingredients.  Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash offers natural fragrance extracts that provides a fresh great scent and a formula gentle enough for sensitive skin since it is hypoallergenic and dye-free.  What's more, the biodegradable formula promotes green cleaning practices.




I got to try out a bottle of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash and the first thing I noticed about this bottle is that it is a clear green color which means you can see how much laundry detergent is left in the bottle.  I love bottles like this because I love to see how much liquid I have left in the bottle before I decide I need to go and buy a new one.  I wish more products had clear containers.  After I opened the bottle I could definitely smell the pineapples which I enjoyed very much.  This Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash liquid laundry detergent cleans just as well as all of the other  Purex products which was nice too.  I also like that you can be green in cleaning when using this Purex liquid laundry detergent.

If you'd like to learn more about Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash and other products Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insider and I received a bottle of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash (50 fl oz) and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment