All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Loyalty Programs: myPurina - Pet Rewards


There is a new sample for you to request in your myPurina app.  It's a free sample of Purina Friskies Broths Seafood Bisque Cat Complement (1.4 oz).  

By the way, the free samples of Purina Beggin Pizza Flavor Dog Treats (3 oz) and 
EverRoot Multi-Benefit Dog Supplement Soft Chews ((14ct Pouch) which my dog didn't care for and I had to break them into powder and sprinkle it into her food to take it) are still available to request.  

If you have a pet like me then you may enjoy being a member of the myPurina Pet Rewards Program.

The main way you can earn reward points it to scan your store receipt when you purchase any Purina product.  

There are many rewards including $5 gift cards (except Amazon) for 1,300 points.  By the way, your points expire one year from when you earned them so request a reward every once in a while. 

To sign up to join the myPurina Pet Rewards Program just go here and click where it says "Sign up" in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment