All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, September 30, 2013

Reviews: Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi


Introducing the new Purex UltraPacks now with the stain fighting power of Oxi.  Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi combines the convenience of easy-to-use Purex UltraPacks with the stain fighting power of Oxi.  The Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi formula is so powerful, it works to fight over 101 of your tough stains!  The concentrated DirtLift Action formula has twice the cleaning power in every drop, leaving your clothes so bright, white, and clean, people will start to take notice.  Purex makes it easy to fight stains, while maintaining a simple laundry routine.  Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi contain a full load's worth of concentrated liquid detergent and dissolve quickly once you add them to your laundry.  No more measuring, no more mess, just toss it in and go!


I was given a package of Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi to try out.  First, I'd like to say that, I love laundry pods because you do not have to measure the laundry detergent as it's already pre-measured in the Ultrapack.  You just toss and go!  After receiving the package the first thing I noticed before I opened the package was that it states that it has Zout Stain Removers as well as the Oxi which I thought was interesting.  After I opened the package I instantly fell in love with how the Ultrapacks smelled.  They smelled so good.  I really enjoyed their nice floral scent.  After using the Purex UltraPack plus Oxi, I felt that they did a fairly good job at cleaning my cloths.  The stains were removed and my clothes looked white and bright.

If you'd like to learn more about Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi laundry detergent and the other products that Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.




To help celebrate the release of Purex Ultrapacks plus Oxi, the Purex brand is hosting a sweepstakes.  Ten winners will win $50.  Just go here to enter the sweepstakes.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given a package of Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi (18 loads) and three free product coupons for Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi to help me write this review and do a future giveaway.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with this product may be different than yours.  The sweepstakes link is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment