All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Reviews: Truvia Natural Sweetener


Truvia Natural Sweetener is a great tasting zero-calorie natural sweetener.  Truvia is made from the leaves of the stevia plant.  Stevia has been used as a sweetener in South America for generations.  You can add Truvia Natural Sweetener to your coffee, tea, fruit, cereal, yogurt, or your favorite cocktail.  You can even use it in your baked goods.



I normally use sugar to sweeten what I feel needs to be sweeter.  So I decided to do a taste test to determine if I could tell the difference between sugar and Truvia Natural Sweetener.  I made one cup of hot cocoa with sugar (pictured on the right above) and one cup with Truvia Natural Sweetener (pictured on the left above).  After trying each cup, my husband and I could not tell the difference between the two.  They both tasted really rich and sweet.  I thoroughly enjoyed both.  However, knowing that Truvia Natural Sweetener has zero calories compared to sugar's fifteen calories per serving (at least in the sugar I used) makes it easy to switch to Truvia when they both taste the same to me.

To learn more about Truvia Natural Sweetener, you can visit the Truvia website.  Plus check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Truvia Natural Sweetener (4-packets) w/(2) $0.55 off coupons and a sampling guide from Crowdtap.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment