All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Reviews: Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews




Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews are a uniquely delicious, chewable adult multivitamin supplement with an essential vitamin core, great-tasting outside and chewy inside.  Make Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews part of your daily routine. Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews make remembering to take your multivitamins easy. Not only will you look forward to each and every great-tasting chew, but they are also easy to take because they can be taken without food or water.  Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews are available in three great varieties: Mixed Fruit, Tropical Fruit, and Wild Grape.



I hate taking pills.  I find them really hard to swallow and am always afraid that if I can't I'll start to taste their bitter taste.  So I was excited to try Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews.  The two flavors I got to try were Wild Grape and Tropical Fruit.  The grape taste great as I enjoy grape flavored foods.  The tropical fruit was good as well and mostly tasted like a pineapple to me which I enjoyed.  These chews are easy to chew and were fun to take.  The only drawback to them is that they left an aftertaste in my mouth once I was done taking them.  Other than that these Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews are really good.  Plus I really love that these four yummy chews provide at least 100% daily value for seven vitamins and minerals.  By the way, the picture below is showing what a serving size is (four chews).


If you'd like to learn more about Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews and other products Centrum makes you can visit the Centrum website, and "like" Centrum on Facebook.




Disclaimer: I am a member of Smiley360 and was given a Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews Mission (20 Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews (10 Wild Grape and 10 Tropical Fruit), Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews brochure w/$2 off, and Smiley360 Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews Sharing Guide) to help me write this review.  All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment