All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, March 21, 2014

Reviews: Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap


Experience a new level of hand washing with new Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap.

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is the latest Dial Brand hand soap bringing luxury to your hand washing experience.  These premium soaps feature vibrant scents, a gentle micro-scrubber formula that smooths and moisturizes the skin, and a completely new design that adds personal style to your home.

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps comes in three vibrant scents that excite and inspire.
- Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar: refreshes your senses with a tart and rich sweetness.
- Water Blossoms: invigorates with a crisp floral scent inspired by aquatic botanicals.
- Coconut Lime Verbena: brightens your day with a juicy and tangy citrus.

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap has a deep cleansing formula that helps to give you clean, healthy hands and skin. Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap has moisturizing formulas with skin conditioners to hydrate your skin and visibly improve skin dryness while the micro-scrubbers help gently remove dirt from your hands to leave them feeling smooth and refreshed.

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap adds a personal touch of style to your home as it has a completely new bottle and design with rich colors that lets you proudly display your favorite scent throughout your home.



I received to bottles of the Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in two different scents (Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar and Water Blossoms).  The bottles are pretty but I didn't mind the look of the bottles that I had from my previous Dial Hand Soap.  Once I tried the soap I really liked the scent of each soap.  My favorite one was the Water Blossoms.  I thought the scents were really pretty.  As I washed my hands with the soap I could really feel the micro-scrubbers.  It felt gritty to me.  It wasn't bad but I'm not really used to hand soaps with micro-scrubbers so if felt kind of odd to me.  I do like the idea of them removing the dirt and making my hands soft.  The picture below is what the bottles looks like closer up compared to the picture above.




If you'd like to learn more about Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap and other products Dial makes you can visit the Dial website"like" Dial on Facebook, follow Dial on Twitter, and watch on Dial's YouTube channel.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insider and I received two bottles of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar and Water Blossoms (8 fl oz each) and five free product coupons to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment