All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 25, 2014

Reviews: Purex No Sort For Colors Laundry Detergent


The rules have changed.
Purex has changed the rules with laundry with their new Purex No Sort for Colors detergent.  This is Purex's latest laundry innovation designed to simplify your laundry routine.  Purex No Sort for Colors detergent features a breakthrough Anti-Color-Transfer Technology which traps loose dyes in the wash and reduces color bleeding accidents in your mixed color loads.  Your typical color bleeding accidents occurs when dyes bleed out of fibers and deposit onto your other garments, but Purex No Sort for Colors detergent's new Anti-Color-Transfer Technology traps loose dyes in the wash, and does not let them settle onto other fabrics (see picture below).  This leaves your clothes bright and clean.


Even though Purex No Sort for Colors detergent is packed with innovation it is not a miracle worker, so they give you these words of advice: wash strongly colored fabrics or new pieces of clothing, especially jeans, separately at least 5 times before doing a mixed color load with Purex No Sort for Colors detergent (this is written on the back of the bottle).



I got to try the Purex No Sort for Colors detergent on two loads of mine.  The first was mostly a dark load with a few whites and the second load was a mostly red load with a few whites.  The dark load did a great job keeping my whites clean and bright.  The red load...not so much as you can see by the socks in the picture above.  The sock on the left were socks I had washed in a normal load and the sock on the right was washed with the reds.  Now remember how I stated in the paragraph above that this detergent isn't a miracle worker and that you need to wash newer strongly colored fabrics first.  Well I decided to wash a red towel that I rarely use in with this load and I guess it hadn't been washed enough to remove most of those strong red dyes.  Hence the pinkish sock.  However, it don't really bother me too much since they are just socks anyway.  So please remember to still wash strong colored fabrics a few times before you wish them with other fabrics of a different color.

I do love the fact that I don't have to worry about sorting my clothes too much with this new Purex No Sort for Colors detergent.  It does make it nice when there are just a few garments of a different color and I don't want to do a separate load for them or wait around to get a load big enough to wash them so that I can wear them again.  This way I can just put those odd colored items in with the rest of the load, use Purex No Sort for Colors detergent and know that they should come out bright and clean with the rest of the load.

If you'd like to learn more about Purex No Sort for Colors detergent and other products Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insider and I received a bottle of Purex No Sort for Colors detergent (50 fl oz) and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment