All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Reviews: Viva Vantage* Paper Towels


Viva Vantage* Towels are made with a revolutionary V-Flex* Weave. This breakthrough gives them remarkable stretch, scrubbing power and absorbency.

These new Viva Vantage* Paper Towels are really nice.  I like how you can see the revolutionary V-Flex* Weave.  Plus you can really feel it too.  I used these towels to clean my microwave and wash some dishes that I typically don't put in the dish washer and they did a great job.  I like their scrubbing power as it made it easier to clean.  I also felt they did a great job on absorbing liquid to not drip all over the place once you pick up the liquid. These Viva Vantage* Paper Towels really are remarkably stretchy which I think is great for not breaking down to quickly.  I have actually never bought these paper towels before and the next time I go to the grocery store to purchase paper towels I will definitely be looking for these.


If you'd like to learn more about Viva Vantage* Paper Towels and other products Viva makes you can visit the Viva website"like" Viva Towels on Facebook, and  follow VIVATowels on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received four Viva Vantage* Paper Towels to help me write this review.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment