All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reviews: Renuzit Pearl Scents


Beautiful Air By Design

Refresh your home with Renuzit Pearl Scents
Give your home another depth of beauty with the pleasing aromas of Renuzit Pearl Scents.  The new look was designed to accent and highlight your home decor as well as provide long-lasting freshness.  Renuzit Pearl Scents are now available in these aromas: Blue Sky Breeze, Serenity, Sparkling Rain, Tranquil, and Seductive Pineapple.




I got to try out the newest product from Renuzit called Renuzit Pearl Scents.  Since my husband does not like strong fragrances in the house I decided to see if I can minimize the fragrance so that only I can enjoy it.  Thankfully there is a seal on top of the jar that you can peel off either all the way (as directed in the directions) or partly like I did.  You could also poke holes in the seal so that the beads are not so easily to get to even though the lid screws on the jar.  I first started with not removing the seal and let the initial fragrance fill the room since it seems to have a sort of strong fragrance.  The next day I pulled the seal off a fourth of the way and then the next day half way off.  I liked it half way off as it didn't seem too strong.  I could nicely smell it sitting about three feet away from it but my husband didn't seem to notice it at about seven feet away.  I'm sure if I had completely removed the seal it would of filled the room and would of been too strong for my husband.  So I was happy that I could remove the seal partly.  By the way, when you remove the seal the fragrance will stay on your fingers so you may want to wash your hands afterwards to try and get the fragrance off if you don't want them on your fingers.  I really like the jar the Renuzit Pearl Scents come in and love how pretty the lid looks (see the right picture above for the details on the lid).  The jar is so pretty and I'm sure if you want you can remove the label to fully display the pearls in your room.  Renuzit says this jar is a new look but I had no clue what it looked like and had to look it up.  Below is a picture of what it used to look like.  I think both jars are fine but the new design does have a sleek look to it.  I like that you can also reuse the jar for another purpose which I plan to do once the pearls have lost their scent.  The fragrance I received was Sparkling Rain and thought it smelled really nice.  I do wonder what the other fragrances smell like so I may have to try them out later on.      
 Old look.

If you'd like to learn more about Renuzit Pearl Scents and the other products that Renuzit makes you can visit the Renuzit website and "like" them on Facebook.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given a Renuzit Pearl Scents Sparkling Rain (9.0 oz) and three free products coupons to help me write this review and host a future giveaway.  All opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment