All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Reviews: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30

Clinically proven to even tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant skin.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks to reveal naturally radiant skin.  With ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers, it helps improve the look of brown spots, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

Clinically shown to improve:
- Tone
- Texture
- Brown Spots
- Dullness
- Blotchiness





The Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 is a nice moiturizer for the face. I loved that it has a SPF of 30 for my face and that I can use it every day. While it is a little thick in texture for my preference it was easy to put on my face and it did absorb well. After using Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30, I felt it did give a nice glow to my face. It also made my face tingle a little after I put it on for a little while but I was alright with that. I do like that in four weeks it should reveal naturally radiant skin and I do think I am starting to see that but need more time to really notice it's effects.

If you'd like to learn more about Aveeno Positively Radiant and any of the other products Aveeno makes, you can visit the Aveeno website"like" them on Facebook, and check out their Youtube channel.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received three Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 (0.3 fl oz) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment