All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 16, 2016

Points: Disney Movie Rewards



If you are on Facebook you can do the Disney Challenge to win a code worth 5 points.   There will normally be a new game on the first and third Monday of each month.  If you are having a hard time seeing where you need to click look on the left side of the page and click where it says "Play Now" in the orange rectangle similar to the picture below.  I had a hard time finding this and had to ask before I realized what I was looking for.   By the way, if you do really terrible (like I do on occasion), you will still earn the five points.  Also the points are automatically added to your account so you don't need to click on anything after you complete the challenge.




Check your email for one from Disney Movie Rewards called "Your Members Update: Mystery Bonus Inside".  Then scroll to the bottom of the email and look for a picture of the Incredibles mom.  Click where it says "Get my points" to earn your mystery points.  Mine was worth 6 points.

You can earn points by taking their surveys that they post from time to time.  They currently have two of them worth ten points each.

Click here to register or here to log in.


Here are some codes that still may be good.
DMRTYU  worth 50 points.
FPSNN83JX9 worth 25 points.
U13PEKSZZD worth 25 points.
FAVOR worth 10 points.
PHONES, BRITTOS, FAIRIES, DEVICES, DELTA (total of 25 points).
ALEXANDER worth 13 points.
FEAST and BIGHERO6 (5 points each).
Bunnies, Candy, Goodies, Blossom, and Spring (5 points each).
GENIE, BROCCOLI, DISNEYLAND, and TONYSTARK (25 points each)
INSIDE for five points.

No comments:

Post a Comment