All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Reviews: Purex plus Clorox 2 Detergent


Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent combines the bright clean of Purex with an extra powerful boost of Clorox 2 stain fighters.

Introducing new Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent, formulated to remove the toughest stains.  Pures plus Clorox 2 detergent works on 100 stains, is safe for colors, and bleach free.  Available in two fragrances: Original Fresh and Sunny Linen!

Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent contains 3 stain-fighting enzymes to remove 100 stains:
- Removes starchy stains like chocolate and tomato sauce.
- Removes protein-based stains like grass and blood.
- Removes foods stains that use guar gum like ice cream and BBQ sauce.



I used to use Clorox 2 a long time ago but stopped using it because I didn't care to take the time for an extra step.  So I was glad to hear that Purex now has a detergent that has Clorox 2 right in it called Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent.  That's one less step for me to take.  Now I can return to using Clorox 2 again.  Since I don't get a lot of stains on my cloths I didn't notice too much if it removed any or not.  However, when I do come across a stain I forgot to pre-treat, I'll be glad I was using Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent to help remove the stain.  As with most Purex detergents I had to mark on the cap where they suggest the amount to use because I always have a hard time reading the marks on the inside of the cap.  I also really like the smell of the detergent that I got which was Sunny Linen.


If you'd like to learn more about Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent and other products Purex makes you can visit the Purex website.  You can also follow them on their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram


Disclaimer: I am a member of Social Insiders and I received a bottle of Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent Sunny Linen (43.5 fl oz (24 loads)) and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment