All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Rebates: Checkout 51 - Cash Back Savings

Right now Checkout 51 has a nice sample pack for you to request!  This sample pack will include the following products: Theraflu, Advil, Clorox Wipes, Kleenex tissues, and Emergen-C supplements.  This sample pack was offered and it a nice one.   

I have been a member of Checkout 51 since January 2014 and have made $152.66*.  The reason I know this is because the app tells me how much I have made since I created the account.  Of course I could of cashed out when I earned the first $20 because that is the minimum amount to cash out but I chose not to.  Also the full amount will be redeemed from your account.  By the way, my PayPal reward came a few days after I had requested it and it'll take a few weeks if you request a check.

Checkout 51 is a cash back program where you purchase certain products listed on their website.  You can purchase these products at any store.  However, some products can only be purchased at a specific store as stated in that product's offer.



Checkout 51 has a website or an app both for Android and iOS. 

Once you sign up for an account you will receive weekly updates because they are updated every Thursday. Sometimes the same products are listed many times so if you have a favorite product you love to purchase every week that'll help you save more frequently. After you purchase your products at the store then you will confirm your receipt by submitting a photo of the receipt. Your money will be added to you account within a day. Once you reach $20 you can cash out with PayPal, e-gift card or check.

Sign up for Checkout 51 here.


*While this amount may seem low for the amount of time that has passed your progress may be faster than mine.  Amount was from August 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment