All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 12, 2024

Send Me a Sample - Free Samples of Welly Flex Fabric Bandage and Spindrift

A new sample to request!  Go here to request a free sample of BlackForest Gummy Bears.  You might be able to request this without the Alexa app.


Go here for a free sample from Spindrift. You can select the flavor too (Strawberry Lemonade or Lemon Limeade).

It looks like the Weleda Skincare sample is still available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet. You can select the variety too (Plumping Serum, Rejuvenating Night Cream, or Rejuvenating Day Cream).

If you haven't requested it yet, they also have a special 3 month offer for Beauty Pie.

Go here to create a Send Me a Sample account.  This is where the samples are being offered. 

Send Me a Sample offers various samples through out the year.  


Here are the previous samples that I had requested:

Spindrift Strawberry Lemonade
Welly Flex Fabric Bandage
Weleda Skincare
Wellness Whimzees Cat Dental Treats - Received

In 2023, I received the following 13 samples:
Ricola Throat Balm, Lorissa's Kitchen Beef Stick, Catalina Crunch, DripDrop Watermelon, Spindrift Raspberry Lime, C4 Smart Energy, DripDrop Fruit Punch, Chomps All Original Beef, Meaningful Beauty, NARH Laguna Bronzing Powder, DripDrop, Bulletproof Protein Crisp Bar, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.

In 2022, I received the following 13 samples:
Viktor and Roif Good Fortune, Mugler Alien Goddess Intense, Bulletproof Coffee, M&M's Crunchy Cookie, DripDrop Hydration Relief, Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm & Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Aquaphor Itch Relief Oitment, Keebler Fudge Stripes Dip'MMMs, NARS Orgasm Blush, Moroccanoil Treatment, Spindrift Sparkling Water Lime, That's it Mango Mini Fruit Bar, and Protein20 Protein Powder Pack.

In 2021, I received the following 14 samples:
Lavazza K-cup Coffee, Cesar Wholesome Bowls, Mugler Alien Goddess, Liquid I.V., Gabrielle Chanel Essence Fragrance, Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Fragrance, Paco Rabanna Phantom Fragrance, Sun-Maid Fruity Raisin Snacks, Else Plant-Based Nutrition for Toddlers, Spindrift Sparkling Water Lemon, V8 Plus Energy Sparkling Orange Pineapple, Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia, Cheez-It Grooves, and Chomps All Original Beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment