All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, August 6, 2010

Off Topic: Persistence Does Pay Off



Sometime last May I requested a free BeneVia Care Giver Pack. Since about two months had passed I thought I would contact the company to see if they ran out of care packages or if mine was still being processed.

This was their response:
"Thank you Nancy Reese for your interest in BeneVia and requesting our special Care Giver Sample Pack. Our team is in the process of putting together your sample pack and will be sending it to you within the next 48 to 72 hours. This pack includes:

• 1 Bottle of BeneVia Heart Health
• 1 Bottle of BeneVia Strength & Energy
* 1 Bottle of BeveVia Memory & Focus* (not stated in the e-mail)
* 1 Bottle of BeneVia Immune Protect* (not stated in the e-mail)
• 1 Book: The Science of Staying Young (by John Morley)
• High value Coupons
* Brochure, Recipe, and a List of where to buy these products* (not stated in the e-mail)
In the mean time, please feel free to check out all the information about all 4 of our BeneVia products at GoBeneVia.com or join in our discussions or ask questions at our Facebook Fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/pages/BeneVia/119665016404).

Thanks again for your interest!
The BeneVia Team"


Well much to my surprise a FedEx package was delivered to my house and when I opened it up the above picture is what I received. I was happy by what was inside. I can't wait to try the four drinks and read the book.
Sadly this offer has ended but they are still giving away high value coupons (probably $2 off a four pack). If you are interested in this then go here to check it out.
So as you can see persistence does pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment