All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, August 2, 2010

Off Topic: Sometimes complaining is a good thing.

I received my coupon for a free Cascade product today in the mail. The coupon doesn't look like a normal coupon so hopefully the store will take it. My coupon also came with a letter that said "thank you for contacting them." It in the envelope was a Pantene Pro-V brochure with a $2 off coupon for two products. I thought that was odd to come with my Cascade coupon but I'm not going to complain about it. This was originally posted on July 28th.

A few days ago I wrote to Procter and Gamble complaining about one of their products. Basically I told them that the product I bought was watery and all the gel had settled to the bottom of the bottle even after shaking it before each use. I told them I was disappointed in that I felt like I was just washing my dishes with just water and not their product. At first I just thought the product was suppose to be that way until when I was done with it and peered into the bottle and had seen all the gel formed at the bottom of the bottle.

Well, today I got a response back from them. This is what the email said:
"Thanks Nancy for contacting Cascade.

I’m sorry your bottle of Cascade Gel was watery. We learned some shipment of product may have become frozen due to lower than usual temperatures during shipping. As a result, some of this product became watery as it warmed.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us so I’m sending you a free coupon to replace your product. You can use it to try any size Cascade Complete or Cascade Action Pacs you like. Look for your coupon to arrive via postal mail within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.
Jessica
Cascade Team"

Now because I complained to them saying I was not satisfied with their product they are going to send me a free coupon to replace my product. How cool is that! See, sometimes complaining is a good thing. Plus it helps companies improve on the quality of their products to make them better the next time you purchase them or for others that purchase them.

By the way, this is not the first time I have complained to a company about being dissatisfied with their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment