All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Free Sample of Poise



Poise is still offering free samples.  

Poise now has two sample kits you can sign up for!  I wonder if it comes in that cute zippered pouch that is pictured to the left.

Poise Starter Pack for light leaks includes:
- 1 Lightest Absorbency Regular Length Poise Microliner
- 1 Very Light Absorbency Long Length Poise Liner
- 1 Light Absorbency Poise Thin-Shape Pad

Poise Starger Pack for moderate leaks includes:
- 1 Moderate Absorbency Poise Thin-Shape Pad
- 1 Moderate Absorbency Poise Pad

Click here and then click where it says "Get A Free Sample" under the sample kit you'd like to receive.  You can request this once every six months.

This was originally posted on September 17, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment