All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 30, 2021

Coupons: Poise


Poise is currently offering money saving coupons for you to request.  

These money saving coupons are for their: 
- One by Poise Liner
- One by Poise Pads
- Poise Pads

Click here to request your money saving coupons for Poise. Then click where it says "Get Coupon Now" and then log into your Kimberly-Clark account if you have one or create one if you don't.

This was originally posted on September 17, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment