All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Vegetarian Starter Guide and Easy Vegan Recipes Booklet

The Easy Vegan Recipes booklet arrived in today's mail. It is 15 page full color booklet. Almost all 19 recipes includes a picture. This also came with two informational papers. This offer is still available since my original posting on November 26th.

If you'd like to learn more about a vegetarian diet Compassion Over Killing has a Vegetarian Starter Guide you can request. Plus while you are learning about this diet they are also giving away a free Easy Vegan Recipes booklet. This booklet is filled with great vegetarian recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and even snacks.

Click here to request your free starter guide or you can check out the PDF version of it as well.

Click here to request your free recipe booklet. They also have a PDF of the booklet so you can see what it's like. This offer is good in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment