All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Off Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope today is a wonderful day for you. Today I'll be spending time with my family so I'll be busy today. Speaking of being busy, sorry I haven't posted much this week (or last) as I've been busy with family and other stuff. Also next week I'll be busy too. I just wanted to give you the heads up if you visit here and don't see many posts.

Now I'd like to tell you what I'm thankful for since today is Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for my family. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and a sweet cat who also loves me in her own way. I am thankful that my family (parents and my siblings) are all pretty close so that when I visit them I always have a great time. I'm also thankful that I have this site and that people come to visit it. It makes me feel that you care about me. So thank you very much for taking the time to stop by and check out my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment