All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Off Topic: Nancy's Free Seclections got a Fan Page on Facebook

Come join me on Facebook if you like. I post more stuff there because some offers have a very limited supply and I saw them short notice so writing a post would take too much time and then the offer may have expired by then. So if you have a Facebook account you may want to concider "liking" me there.

I decided to make a Facebook Fan page for my site. Please "like" me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

By the way, sometimes I add selections there that I don't add here so check me out there to sign up for even more stuff for free!

Oh, and my friend Free Sample Momma nicely created it's logo. I think she did a wonderful job. Thank you Free Sample Momma. She also has a Facebook fan page too if you'd also like to "like" her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment